Saturday, March 5, 2022

The Mysterious Benedict Society by Trenton Lee Stewart

 


Book Title: The Mysterious Benedict Society
Author: Trenton Lee Stewart
Audiobook Performer: Del Roy
Series: The Mysterious Benedict Society
Reading Level: Middle-Grade (grade 5-7)
My Rating: 4.5/5 Stars
Content Rating: G

I thoroughly enjoyed this middle-grade book!

Reynie, Kate, Constance, and Sticky are all very intelligent kids who never knew each other before they all passed Mr. Benedict's strange test - and who all happen to be orphans. But now they are the only hope to prevent the really bad thing that looms on the horizon. To fulfill their mission, they find themselves enrolled at the Learning Institute for the Very Enlightened in order to spy on Mr. Curtain and the curious things happening on Nomansan Island. But the mission is very dangerous, and they'll have to rely on each other if they hope to succeed.

The story was engaging and had a lot of depth. I definitely recommend! I enjoyed listening to it on audio and thought the performer did a fantastic job.

No comments: