Sunday, March 20, 2022

Divine Signatures by Gerald N. Lund

 

Book: Divine Signatures: the Confirming Hand of God
Author: Gerald N. Lund
Series: Divine Guidance (Book 2 of 4)
My Rating: 4/5 Stars
Content Rating: G

"What we call coincidence is God's way of letting Himself be known."

There are many reasons I really enjoyed this book. It gave me so many warm fuzzy feelings. Because I 100% believe we are so loved by our Heavenly Father that He arranges blessings and circumstances in our lives to help us and show us His love. I know I've seen His divine signatures in my life... those little moments that can be dismissed as mere coincidence or luck, but I know they aren't.

This book is full of real-life examples of such divine signatures. I loved those best. Many of them gave me a happy tingly feeling. The other aspects of the book weren't as engaging, but were still good. This book was definitely a wonderful Sunday read for me.

And it was especially sweet as I turned the page today and found a scripture that has special significance to me. It was a sweet reminder that I needed today. I'm grateful to be reminded my Heavenly Father is aware of me and my little family in our tiny little corner of the universe.



No comments: