Wednesday, February 23, 2022

If You Ask Me (And Of Course You Won't) -- Betty White

 

Book: If You Ask Me (And Of Course You Won't)
Author: Betty White
Audiobook performer: Betty White
My Rating: 3.25/5 Stars
Content Rating: PG
Tidbit: Ever optimistic, Betty White, at age 89, shares her thoughts on a variety of topics.

This was a fun, easy read/listen. Betty White shares her thoughts on a variety of topics from animals to death. But she does it with such optimism and humor! Betty White was a classy lady, and listening to this book made me want to read some of her earlier books to learn more about her life, since this one focused mostly on her later years to that point (she wrote this when she was 89). I loved that she seemed full of integrity and believed in hard work as well as treating everyone with respect and not getting a big head over her fame. While there was nothing earth-shattering or terribly new, I just enjoyed the light-hearted listen in the middle of some heavier reading I've been doing.

No comments: